Your Fastest Bail Bonds Option As bondsmen, one of the first questions our clients ask when they call us is: How fast can you get my [son, daughter, husband, wife, sibling, partner, friend or co-worker, etc.] out of jail?
Our answer is always the same: Very fast because we provide the fastest bail bond service anywhere in California.
We’ve streamlined the bail bonds process by providing our clients with ability to complete bail bonds by email or by fax, and by accepting all major credit cards – no matter where our clients are or what time of the day or night it is. We have a bail bond application that is easy to understand and fill out. It literally only takes you minutes to do so. With our method of posting bail, you won’t have to go out in the middle of the night or take time off from work. It can all be handled from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office, with the added benefit of the fastest release from jail.
To speak with a licensed bondsman about immediate bail service, please call 1-800-598-2245 or 1-888-598-5288.
Easy Steps to Bail Bonds by Email or Fax:
- Call us at 1-800 – 598-2245 or 1-888-598-5288.
- We’ll explain the bail bond process and answer all of your questions.
- When you’re ready, we’ll email or fax you our simple bail bond forms that are specifically customized for your bond. You will receive these documents almost immediately in a PDF file or by fax. All you have to do is fill out basic information and provide your credit card information and fax it back. This generally takes about ten (10) minutes.
- We will post the bond at jail. The jail will release the defendant. It’s that simple.
The Bail Documents
We will either email of fax you the bail documents – it’s your choice. If you receive them by email, it will be in a “PDF” format. Most computers come with Adobe Reader already loaded so you can instantly open this document. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download Adobe Reader here for adobe download free in a simple process that also only takes minutes. Fill out the basic, but required information. We’ve requested only what is required by the California Department of Insurance.
Returning the Bail Paperwork
After the paperwork is filled out, and you have signed it for your own protection, you can fax it back or scan it and return it to us by email. email@example.com
What to Expect from Us
You will receive from us:
- A Cover Letter details easy instructions for filling out the paperwork and faxing back to us. It also includes our contact information.
- The Bail Bond Application is required by law. We must collect basic information about the contract signer and the defendant
- The Bail Bond Contract is a legal document that has been approved by the California Department of Insurance. All California bail bond companies use the same contract, the language of which has not been changed in over fifty years.
- We provide a Straight Talk Contract for your reference. It gives the same information as the bail contract, but in easy-to-understand terms without all the “legalese” of the contract.
- A Receipt will outline the full bail bond fee and credits based on the amount you are paying. If you are making payment arrangements for bail, they will also be listed on the receipt. Please sign this and return a copy.
- The Credit Card Authorization gives us permission to authorize and charge your card.
- We include a request for Identification and Credit Card Copies for your protection.
All information submitted to our office is kept strictly confidential. It is only reviewed by the licensed, professional bondsman who works directly with you.
We’re Here For You
Our unique blend of personal, hands-on service and Internet technology provides the fastest and most efficient service to people who have a family member, loved one or friend in a California jail.
Of course, if you prefer to work with a bondsman in person, right from the start, we have that option available to you, too. You can either come to our office or we can meet you at the jail or in your home or office.
A licensed bondsman is happy to answer all your questions and help you.